Concrete Foreman- Flatwork
Concrete Foreman for sidewalk, cubs and flatwork crew. 5 year minimum experience in concrete flatwork required. Good leadership skills a must! $38.50, vehicle and union benefits.
- Be able to take direction from project manager/superintendent
- Can work independently form superintendent for the entire shift
- Oversee 1-6 workers
- Keeps work area neat, clean and orderly. Promote and enforce good housekeeping.
- Must be safety conscious and be willing to enforce work safety protocols with those workers in his/her control
- Must be concerned with quality and have the willingness to complete the task at hand with quality as a priority
- Can read and interpret blueprints and specifications
- Must understand layout and be able to use laser level
- Can transfer location and grade from benchmarks.
- Can calculate grades and pitch to ensure ADA compliance
- Is proficient at finishing concrete and is responsible for quality of finished product
- Is proficient at layout and installing architectural flatwork concrete
- Is proficient at working with colored concrete
- Is proficient at layout and finishing building floors
- Is proficient at forming and pouring concrete curbs
- Must be responsible for ordering concrete and other materials
- Is comfortable with using computers and tablets
- Works efficiently and is focused on budgets and estimated productivities
- Uses Heavy Job foreman report to log diary entries and track productivity
- Pick Up truck
|Job Category||Waters Construction Company|